Shortlisted For Alpine Fellowship International Art Prize

It is a huge affirmation to have had my video on Forgiveness, shortlisted for the prestigious Alpine Fellowship Award Art Prize! Every morning I got up early to draw the pictures, write the music, work out the story. Many, many thanks to Linda, it was her encouragement that drove me on.The Video is based on my long experience of being a Carer.I would like to use this opportunity to announce that my fourth- and final book on Severe/ Very Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis : "More Notes For Carers" is currently being prepared for publication.
Gregx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis