Hot Sunday

I'm tree-cutting in the heat; because if I didn't, you see, I would explode.

My head trundling,  I am  figuring out  what to do .

Linda's ear and jaw throb  in pain, in  unison with her toes,  pins and needles are darting up and down her whole body ; a fraction of what is going on : how can she be expected to cope with this ?

On a bad day, you feel like the most useless person on earth, because you can't help. Your mind races  , so tired, down well-worn routes, confined by  incomprehension .

Even if we had  the best consultants on the planet here; some chance, would they have a clue? This is Very Severe ME; no one's doing any research.

Days like this;  the isolation is annihilating .

My wife, is seriously ill , deteriorating, arriving at  levels of agony previously unknown.

The tree had died.

Popular posts from this blog

The misrepresentation of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in nursing.

Why ME must be removed from the JCPMH Report : Guidance for Commissioners of Services for People with Medically Unexplained Symptoms

Why the separation of ME from CFS is long overdue