Voices From the Shadows in Hexham

Who am I ?
My name is Myalgic encephalomyelitis
Though I have been hidden
 in a sea of denial, 
downplay and negation
Presented as fatigue ,
 laziness, malingering , 
fear of work and wrong thought.

Who am I?

I am your worst nightmare
Waiting round the corner to assault you and steal your life  too,
Only then will you realise and it will be too late to do anything
That I am so much more than tiredness
I am a long slow torture unto death.

For more information on the Hexham Screening , please see :
http://www.stonebird.co.uk/greg/bootstrap/hexham.html



Comments

  1. The film Voices from the Shadows is a masterpiece.It has the power to change everything if enough people see it.

    How can we make this happen?

    Love to you both xx




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis