Thirty two thousand angels

A video made with love for all who have Severe ME.




You may think
I am alone
all by myself

You might think
I don't care
I am on the shelf

You might think
I am standing 
all alone

But you're
wrong

I've got 
thirty two thousand angels
round my head.

You might think
I am talking to myself

You might think 
I am poor
I have got no wealth

You may think
I am just talking 
to the wall

But you're
wrong

I've got 
thirty two thousand angels
round my head.

You may think
I am just crazy
in my head

You may think
I am just lying here
in bed

You may think 
that all I
do and say
is odd

But you're
wrong

I've got 
thirty two thousand angels
round my head.

Popular posts from this blog

The misrepresentation of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in nursing.

Why ME must be removed from the JCPMH Report : Guidance for Commissioners of Services for People with Medically Unexplained Symptoms

Why the separation of ME from CFS is long overdue