This is my story

A story deserves to be told. My story deserves to be told. Why should it be that I can live in torment being continually harmed by everybody around me, without proper physical investigation or medical explanation and appropriate treatment or support. Without the dignity and respect afforded to any other person with any other illness?

No one would believe how bad it is for people, once they have a diagnosis of severe ME. No one would believe the medical neglect, harm, misinterpretation and misrepresentation.

No one should have to live in this state without adequate or appropriate medical investigation and support.

This is my story....


But I am too ill to write it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis