TEN GOLDEN RULES
- You shall not call ME "CFS".
- You shall not presume that ME is a fatigue illness.
- You shall not ignore people with ME and pretend that their illness does not exist.
- You shall not back the psychosocial misinterpretation of ME.
- You shall honour people with ME and their carers and advocates.
- You shall not bear false witness against people with ME using psychosocial jargon to misinterpret the truth of their illness.
- You shall not be careless around people with ME, for your carelessness will cause harm and deterioration.
- You shall not be complacent or compromise away the truth of ME by any means.
- You shall pro-actively make a stand and contest all untruth.
- You shall never accept inferior, dismissive or inadequate treatment.