Thank you Design Cuts !

I was lying on the operating table this morning, having a biopsy taken on my face - when the surgeon
asked me if I had heard of the Lightening Process for ME !
It was not easy staying still and calm !!! Still it was an opportunity to discuss and hopefully educate the theater staff in Very Severe ME - and how the LP is utterly not appropriate : while the surgeon stitched my face up !!
I didn't even notice the operation, I was so fired up !!!
How WONDERFUL and incredible it was to return home and have this huge framed poster of Notes for Carers delivered ; a present from Design Cuts, the amazing people I buy all my fonts from !!!
https://www.designcuts.com/
(The newly updated website for Notes for Carers is here :http://stonebird.co.uk/Notes/index.html)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis