A Carer's Fight


This Blog, a record of the last twenty one days in my life, stands alongside my youtube videos as some kind of record of what it's like to care full-time for someone with severe ME , a hugely discriminated against , denied, disease: I've also tried to capture some of that in this painting (oil on canvas).

Over the last few years, I have written and published two books .

Right now I am putting all my resources into marketing my major work, a children's story, that has taken me ten years to write and is now ready to fly; it just might be the best chance we stand.

Comments

  1. Greg, you may already know of me. My wife Annabel died of ME, back in 2003. I know where you're at, exactly, profoundly. Your account moves me deeply.

    Richardsenior@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Best wishes, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis