Stonebird

"The Stonebird represents the idea that you don't have to do anything to be of beauty and value in the world. Even if you cannot move, even if you cannot communicate, even if you cannot think, still you are precious and your presence matters."
Linda Crowhurst

I am coming to the end of a Web Design Course. As my final Assignment I am working, right now, upon building a website that will do everything it can to be ME friendly - one that takes into account the need for clean, simple layout, gentle colours and crystal clear information. This website will be called : "Stonebird" and I have just renamed this Blog , in preparation.

Stonebird will try to convey the lived experience of very severe ME, within a marriage.

Like the day before yesterday. As if a curtain had been pulled back, Linda sat before me in her wheelchair and I could see right into the horror of her illness. She is very, very ill. A glimpse like that burns your very soul and there is nothing you can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis