Breakthrough Prayer 9pm GMT Saturday 29th January 2011

I place my heart
I place
my body
I place
my hope
I place
my hurt
All in You
Lord

I ask for
a miracle
knowing
miracles
will be
sent

I trust in
You
and I
thank
You
with all
my being
Amen





Lord, we believe in miracles and so we ask today for miracles, trusting that you hear us.

We ask for the miracle of truth, that the MRC funding, recently announced for biomedical research, will truly be awarded to genuine biomedical research by clinicans seeking the physical causes underlying ME and will not be highjacked by the psychiatric lobby for pseudo-science.

We pray that the Government Minister will act with integrity regarding Professor Hooper's letter of complaint against the MRC and that all the concerns raised in his letter will be acknowledged and rectified, so that the lives of people with ME will finally be treated with the honour they deserve and a miracle of proper biomedical tests, treatments and Consultants, who respect us, will follow.

Amen
Please see  the Breakthrough Prayer page : www.stonebird.co.uk/breakthroughprayer.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis