A Continuum of Paralysis

I wake paralysed. I sit, I am paralysed.
I move, then I am paralysed. Noise hits me and I am paralysed. I eat and I am paralysed. I lie down, I am paralysed. I am too still, I am paralysed. I am too hot, I am paralysed. I am too cold, I am paralysed.

My stomach is paralysed. My eyes are paralysed, my legs are paralysed. My feet and toes are paralysed.

My mouth, my lips, my jaw, my throat are paralysed. My face, my eyes, my eyelids are paralysed.

My arms, my hands, my fingers are paralysed. My chest muscles are paralysed.

My left side is paralysed. I am totally paralysed. My day is paralysed. I am in a continuum of paralysis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis